Anonymity of JnNBK


Please understand my anonymity on my blog. I write of all my life's experiences and belive that I should keep my identity and the identity of the people in my life to be anonymous. I am honest with my life experiences and some may find it offensive if anyone else was to discover of their true identity. I am expelling secrets that some would feel very uncomfortable about doing and/or would not want anyone else to know the full truth of the situation. Thank-you for your understanding and respecting my wishes.

JnNBK

My photo
Canada
I am a divorced semi-single parent of a beautiful girl. I say "semi-single parent" as I am in a committed relationship with an amazing man(whom I refer to as "Handsome"). I'm currently battling with stints of depression caused by hormone replacement therapy (HRT). I am constantly at war with myself over the choices and decisions I make as an individual, partner & mother. I love being a mother & I am very blessed to have my daughter in many, many ways. I view myself as a survivor. I know that I am capable of surviving anything that life may toss my way. Sometimes we all need to escape from the recesses of our own mind and the best way I do that is through the beauty of mother nature & laughter. There is no better cure for the blues than a good hardy laughing session.

Email

Feel free to leave comments on my blog or contact me directly via email at: jnnbkblogger@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Need to Stop and Smell the Roses!


I sometimes enjoy sitting out on my front step in the coolness of the night which is shrouded in a dark cloak and feel at ease. I like to take those moments and just ponder on my position in life and reflect on my decisions that have brought me to this particular stage. Majority of the time I am grateful for my decisions (good or poor) as they have brought me to this point and time. On the whole I am very satisfied where I am at today...

I have a beautiful daughter that is kind, polite, sweet, loving, smart and very talented. I have an amazing man that understands and accepts me for all that I am. He is patient, compassionate, loving and, most importantly, he is flexible to my moods and personality fluctuations as we stumble along in life as a family unit.



I have had my hardships and difficulties - but majority of these were out of my control and I just had to find ways to cope and manage to get through them. I am over-all generally healthy (besides being 55 lbs over weight and a smoker). I am in the process of getting my hormone replacement therapy under control which in turn should improve my poor sleeping habits, my weight and my moods.
I have to remind myself on a regular basis to be patient - - that all good things come with time.


It is hard to wait sometimes, as like many, I just want to get it done and over with! "Let’s move on already" is my mentality to many things. It is a challenge to stop, breathe and slow down. It seems at times that I am in a rush to get through life; when in reality, I need to take a moment to savor all my accomplishments but mainly I need to slow down to enjoy myself, family, friends and life.

No comments: