Anonymity of JnNBK


Please understand my anonymity on my blog. I write of all my life's experiences and belive that I should keep my identity and the identity of the people in my life to be anonymous. I am honest with my life experiences and some may find it offensive if anyone else was to discover of their true identity. I am expelling secrets that some would feel very uncomfortable about doing and/or would not want anyone else to know the full truth of the situation. Thank-you for your understanding and respecting my wishes.

JnNBK

My photo
Canada
I am a divorced semi-single parent of a beautiful girl. I say "semi-single parent" as I am in a committed relationship with an amazing man(whom I refer to as "Handsome"). I'm currently battling with stints of depression caused by hormone replacement therapy (HRT). I am constantly at war with myself over the choices and decisions I make as an individual, partner & mother. I love being a mother & I am very blessed to have my daughter in many, many ways. I view myself as a survivor. I know that I am capable of surviving anything that life may toss my way. Sometimes we all need to escape from the recesses of our own mind and the best way I do that is through the beauty of mother nature & laughter. There is no better cure for the blues than a good hardy laughing session.

Email

Feel free to leave comments on my blog or contact me directly via email at: jnnbkblogger@gmail.com

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Me Knitting?!

I was over at my brother's one weekend not too long ago, assisting my sister-in-law who just had surgery. While I was over helping take care of my nieces and my sister-in-law she taught me the very basics of knitting. 



I found it very relaxing and extremely addictive! Since then I have knitted myself some wrist and palm warmers (and surprisingly they turned out quite nice). So now I have decided to do my first official large project.

Mother's day and my mom's birthday are coming up soon. So I have decided to knit her a Poncho for her. A little something she can throw on to sit out on her deck on those cooler nights in the summer.

We will see how it goes and how frustrated this perfectionist gets while completing the project!

No comments: