Anonymity of JnNBK


Please understand my anonymity on my blog. I write of all my life's experiences and belive that I should keep my identity and the identity of the people in my life to be anonymous. I am honest with my life experiences and some may find it offensive if anyone else was to discover of their true identity. I am expelling secrets that some would feel very uncomfortable about doing and/or would not want anyone else to know the full truth of the situation. Thank-you for your understanding and respecting my wishes.

JnNBK

My photo
Canada
I am a divorced semi-single parent of a beautiful girl. I say "semi-single parent" as I am in a committed relationship with an amazing man(whom I refer to as "Handsome"). I'm currently battling with stints of depression caused by hormone replacement therapy (HRT). I am constantly at war with myself over the choices and decisions I make as an individual, partner & mother. I love being a mother & I am very blessed to have my daughter in many, many ways. I view myself as a survivor. I know that I am capable of surviving anything that life may toss my way. Sometimes we all need to escape from the recesses of our own mind and the best way I do that is through the beauty of mother nature & laughter. There is no better cure for the blues than a good hardy laughing session.

Email

Feel free to leave comments on my blog or contact me directly via email at: jnnbkblogger@gmail.com

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Enough is Enough - Don't You Think?

My mother seems to flock to family drama like a fat kid on a smarty . With the recent email's with the ex-in-law, she has called frequently to rant her anger from hurt feelings and also too see how I am coping and feeling with everything. Which is all good but, sometimes I find it difficult, that after six years, it seems she just can't let go fully.



Whenever she has the opportunity she calls to see if we have heard from my daughter's father or whether MEP has managed too track him down for the child support arrears. Too me, I am just .. whatever ... to the whole situation. After six years of this crap occurring regularly, I just don't care anymore.

If I see money, hey, it is a bonus. However, I haven't banked on receiving child support from day one and I don't plan to change now. He hasn't called or touched base (via texting or email) in over seven months - why ask? I highly doubt that he will start now; especially, since he is avoiding MEP and trying to hide from being found and force to be held accountable to his financial obligations.

My mom constantly asks me to take him to Court for soul guardianship - but that can be so costly and he would fight tooth and nails on principle alone (lets cost JnNBK as much money as possible and drag this Court battle out as much as he can).



My theory and view on the whole circumstances is this: I have all the evidence and proof to go for and have soul guardianship granted to me. Why should I fork out more money on this man then I have too? If he doesn't like his daughter's decision to have nothing to do with him, then he can take me to Court.

I wish - that would make my day! Take me to Court, he can pay for the costs for me to go after and get soul guardianship of his daughter. Right now, there is no real need for me to have soul guardianship (as it doesn't affect my parenting rights and choices) - it would be more of a vengful slap in his face (which to me is just spiteful and childish). Yes, the moment that not having soul guardianship does cause issues, then I will go to Court and get what I need to ensure that I can parent my daughter efficiently and effectively.



Now, the dilemma is this, how do I get it through to my mom that I don't like discussing this man any more. I have spent too much time on his wasted flesh already. Does he honestly need to be the center of attention in my mother's world too? There will be times in my life that, yes, I will have to give some of my time to this man (when my daughter asks questions or if/when he decides to pop up from the woodwork and reappear in our lives). But, I choose not to give him any more of my time then is required or necessary. My mother needs to do the same.

No comments: