Anonymity of JnNBK


Please understand my anonymity on my blog. I write of all my life's experiences and belive that I should keep my identity and the identity of the people in my life to be anonymous. I am honest with my life experiences and some may find it offensive if anyone else was to discover of their true identity. I am expelling secrets that some would feel very uncomfortable about doing and/or would not want anyone else to know the full truth of the situation. Thank-you for your understanding and respecting my wishes.

JnNBK

My photo
Canada
I am a divorced semi-single parent of a beautiful girl. I say "semi-single parent" as I am in a committed relationship with an amazing man(whom I refer to as "Handsome"). I'm currently battling with stints of depression caused by hormone replacement therapy (HRT). I am constantly at war with myself over the choices and decisions I make as an individual, partner & mother. I love being a mother & I am very blessed to have my daughter in many, many ways. I view myself as a survivor. I know that I am capable of surviving anything that life may toss my way. Sometimes we all need to escape from the recesses of our own mind and the best way I do that is through the beauty of mother nature & laughter. There is no better cure for the blues than a good hardy laughing session.

Email

Feel free to leave comments on my blog or contact me directly via email at: jnnbkblogger@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Aaaaaarg!! Seriously?!

I was expecting a call or text or email from the ex - with regards to Christmas visitation (god knows he has to play the loving doting father that he is not). Appearances are everything for this man.

What I was not expecting was an email from his mother. Which was in her typical style of nice, snotty, innocent victim that she loves to play. Why can't these individuals take a moment to read what they type before sending it to me? I am fully aware that my ex and his parents see me as the dumbest individual on the face of the earth but COME ON - I am not that gullible to their antics anymore.



She had the tenacity to state that she stayed away for six years for BOTH my daughter and my self's interests. Also, too top the cake, that now that my daughter is seven it is of importance to be involved in her life and develop a relationship and blah, blah, blah BLAH...



What? The first six years of my daughters life she wasn't interesting or good enough to know or have a relationship of any kind with them? Nah, it must be that those six years were not her most developmental years and, therefore, didn't require a relationship with her grandparents on her father's side? No, no, no; I got it ... now that she is seven she is more gullible to buy into the smoke and mirrors act - that they feel they can manipulate her with their lies - that has to be it!

What they don't comprehend is that they, in fact, do NOT know my daughter; and therefore, have the tenacity to honestly think she isn't intelligent enough to see t through their bull shit.



Am I mad? Hell yes! Why wouldn't I be? I have tried and tried over and over again to include my daughter in their lives and push for them all to have a relationship. But, time and time again we were rejected. I don't care what they have done or said to me, personally. What I do care about is what they have made my daughter feel over and over again.



Actions speak louder than words. Their lack of actions towards their supposedly "precious granddaughter" has only made my daughter form a negative opinion and feelings towards them. What do they honestly expect? A miracle....well, we all wish to experience a miracle in our own life time but the chances of that happening are slim, nil to none.



Breathe in ...... Breathe out .....

I will need to take some time too cool down and mellow before I tactfully respond to their demands. Like always I will be the better and more mature person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have to say that i am sorry for what you and your daughter are going through but i could not help but laugh my ass off reading your blog and there will be a lot of breathe in breathe out.. and hay if you do happen to see or get a miracle would you send one my way

i give my best to you and your little one