Anonymity of JnNBK


Please understand my anonymity on my blog. I write of all my life's experiences and belive that I should keep my identity and the identity of the people in my life to be anonymous. I am honest with my life experiences and some may find it offensive if anyone else was to discover of their true identity. I am expelling secrets that some would feel very uncomfortable about doing and/or would not want anyone else to know the full truth of the situation. Thank-you for your understanding and respecting my wishes.

JnNBK

My photo
Canada
I am a divorced semi-single parent of a beautiful girl. I say "semi-single parent" as I am in a committed relationship with an amazing man(whom I refer to as "Handsome"). I'm currently battling with stints of depression caused by hormone replacement therapy (HRT). I am constantly at war with myself over the choices and decisions I make as an individual, partner & mother. I love being a mother & I am very blessed to have my daughter in many, many ways. I view myself as a survivor. I know that I am capable of surviving anything that life may toss my way. Sometimes we all need to escape from the recesses of our own mind and the best way I do that is through the beauty of mother nature & laughter. There is no better cure for the blues than a good hardy laughing session.

Email

Feel free to leave comments on my blog or contact me directly via email at: jnnbkblogger@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Faith


I have been in a relationship with my man for over two and a half years now. I am still in awe and a bit dazed that I have managed to luck out and be in love -- real love. That I now have someone good, kind, patient and understanding that loves me and my daughter. I have managed to find someone who wants to be with me; flaws and all.
I still have fear . . . fear that this will end, that the bubble will burst one day. That nod day he might wake-up, look over at me and think: What the hell? What did I see in her?
I am damaged goods. I do come with a lot of baggage (emotional trauma) and my luck in life has not had a great track record. It seems that everything has been hard and that it usually comes at a huge price.
I tell myself that some of the past was given to me because I was strong enough to handle the difficult situations, to deal with them and mainly because I could survive them.  Honestly, there is only so much one can take. I like to think that because I had my fair share (if not more than some others) that life is saying:  Shit, we have crapped on Jnk a little too much over time, and maybe we should giver her a break. Let's allow her to have some happiness and ease of the drama . . . let's giver her some calmness.
I do not want to mess things up with my man. I love my position in life at this moment. I thoroughly enjoy being with my and sharing my life and family with him. I am truly blessed and extremely lucky to have him in my life and to have his love and respect.
Somewhere I once read something similar to:
"Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes destiny!"
In other words, I guess I need to have faith and think positively. If I apply this, then maybe this relationship will last until the end of time.

No comments: