Anonymity of JnNBK


Please understand my anonymity on my blog. I write of all my life's experiences and belive that I should keep my identity and the identity of the people in my life to be anonymous. I am honest with my life experiences and some may find it offensive if anyone else was to discover of their true identity. I am expelling secrets that some would feel very uncomfortable about doing and/or would not want anyone else to know the full truth of the situation. Thank-you for your understanding and respecting my wishes.

JnNBK

My photo
Canada
I am a divorced semi-single parent of a beautiful girl. I say "semi-single parent" as I am in a committed relationship with an amazing man(whom I refer to as "Handsome"). I'm currently battling with stints of depression caused by hormone replacement therapy (HRT). I am constantly at war with myself over the choices and decisions I make as an individual, partner & mother. I love being a mother & I am very blessed to have my daughter in many, many ways. I view myself as a survivor. I know that I am capable of surviving anything that life may toss my way. Sometimes we all need to escape from the recesses of our own mind and the best way I do that is through the beauty of mother nature & laughter. There is no better cure for the blues than a good hardy laughing session.

Email

Feel free to leave comments on my blog or contact me directly via email at: jnnbkblogger@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is There a Price on One's Health?

I personally have had one sinus infection in my life and believe that it was one too many. My daughter has had 14 sinus infections in the last two years! I am trying to find out what is causing my daughter to suffer from these. She is currently scheduled to go in for allergy testing in April. (Yes, I am anxious and nervous for the testing; I do not believe it will be a fun experience but more of a traumatic one for my daughter and I). I am almost positive that we will discover that my daughter suffers from allergies, primarily dust and smoke.

Last weekend I took my income tax return and spent money on a top rated and hospital approved air purifier. As I rent and not own, I didn't want to go through the expense of installing a permanent system to my furnace and decided to get two portable ones. I went with IQ Air: Healthpro Plus Purifiers. I was shocked at the result. Within 24 hours of having the units run constantly, might daughter woke up to being able to breathe through her nose (which was the first time in over two years) and the dark marks under her eyes were almost gone. I have even noticed the difference in the air quality myself - I don't wake up so stuffy in the mornings now.



When we were out purchasing these units, my daughter asked me why I am spending so much money on just her. I told her that there is no amount of money that would be too much for me to spend to ensure her health, safety and well being. She turned around and thanked me for loving her so much to do whatever is needed to make her feel better (it made my eyes water).

Is there really a price limit for a child's health, safety or well being? In my books, there is not. I would climb mountains, cross oceans and do whatever was needed to do to make sure my daughter is healthy, safe, secure and protected with my love for her.


No comments: