Anonymity of JnNBK


Please understand my anonymity on my blog. I write of all my life's experiences and belive that I should keep my identity and the identity of the people in my life to be anonymous. I am honest with my life experiences and some may find it offensive if anyone else was to discover of their true identity. I am expelling secrets that some would feel very uncomfortable about doing and/or would not want anyone else to know the full truth of the situation. Thank-you for your understanding and respecting my wishes.

JnNBK

My photo
Canada
I am a divorced semi-single parent of a beautiful girl. I say "semi-single parent" as I am in a committed relationship with an amazing man(whom I refer to as "Handsome"). I'm currently battling with stints of depression caused by hormone replacement therapy (HRT). I am constantly at war with myself over the choices and decisions I make as an individual, partner & mother. I love being a mother & I am very blessed to have my daughter in many, many ways. I view myself as a survivor. I know that I am capable of surviving anything that life may toss my way. Sometimes we all need to escape from the recesses of our own mind and the best way I do that is through the beauty of mother nature & laughter. There is no better cure for the blues than a good hardy laughing session.

Email

Feel free to leave comments on my blog or contact me directly via email at: jnnbkblogger@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Poetry: Fighting Depression

       A darkened path
       that stretches on
              -- forever;
       I must continue my journey.
       At first I was scared,
       walking an unforsaken
              future alone;
       With a problem at every
       bend of the road.
       But, knowing that you are
              beside me -- I feel safe.

       Your sweet loving eyes
       light up my heart
       showing me what's ahead
              -- happiness

       Sometimes I wish
       that you're mine to own,
       yet, we're two individuals.
       With no control
       wondering down this
       darkened path blinded in
              Fear
       Enlightened with love.

No comments: