Anonymity of JnNBK


Please understand my anonymity on my blog. I write of all my life's experiences and belive that I should keep my identity and the identity of the people in my life to be anonymous. I am honest with my life experiences and some may find it offensive if anyone else was to discover of their true identity. I am expelling secrets that some would feel very uncomfortable about doing and/or would not want anyone else to know the full truth of the situation. Thank-you for your understanding and respecting my wishes.

JnNBK

My photo
Canada
I am a divorced semi-single parent of a beautiful girl. I say "semi-single parent" as I am in a committed relationship with an amazing man(whom I refer to as "Handsome"). I'm currently battling with stints of depression caused by hormone replacement therapy (HRT). I am constantly at war with myself over the choices and decisions I make as an individual, partner & mother. I love being a mother & I am very blessed to have my daughter in many, many ways. I view myself as a survivor. I know that I am capable of surviving anything that life may toss my way. Sometimes we all need to escape from the recesses of our own mind and the best way I do that is through the beauty of mother nature & laughter. There is no better cure for the blues than a good hardy laughing session.

Email

Feel free to leave comments on my blog or contact me directly via email at: jnnbkblogger@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge




I am an avid reader of many genres of books. Over my long Christmas/New Years vacation from work I had loads of time to read, read, and read some more. I grabbed Soul Screamers Volume One by Rachel Vincent from my local drug store while awaiting for a refill of my HRT. I was in the mood to try out a new author and see if I will become addicted .... which I did! I devoured the paper back in one day and needed more. I uploaded the remainder on my Touch Kobo and preceded to devour the rest (seven in total) and I am itching for the latest - which is not to be released until June 2012.



I went on line to see what other books by Rachel Vincent I could read and stumbled across this reading challenge (http://www.fiktshun.com/fiktshun/2012/01/06/soul-screamers-reading-challenge/). I though why not? I sometimes write a synopsis/review of books I have thoroughly enjoyed on my blog before. Why not do the same for these and have a possibility of winning something in return?

I will have to re-read them again so that I can keep each book apart from the completed story that is fresh in my mind. I have problem with re-reading each one as I was enthralled with each and always love to re-read the books I enjoy over and over again.

Keep posted for my thoughts on each and wish me luck!

No comments: